Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Descuidos De Paty Naviadad

Tiki A hero like mushrooms

SarĂ  che prima non avevo l'occhio allenato a certe sagome, ma durante l'ultima scorrazzata ellenica ho fatto la conoscenza di ben 3 catamarani di wharram placidamente ancorati al riparo nelle baie cicladiche.

Appena arrived in Paros two trees at a certain angle (!!!) are distinguished from all other alberame anchor.


It 's a Pahi 42 feet, is called Hecate. Actually I already knew him, pinched on youtube for videos on Wharram: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCwq4QNHYo
The boat was built in Phuket, Thailand, and there conducted in Greece to make charter through the Red Sea.


has now changed hands, a English, who decided to take her to England and use it as his personal boat. What we will do with Pahi 42 in the middle of the Solent only he knows ... At this very time of writing you would find in any port in Sicily. Enjoy your trip!
I have also offered to accompany them on board to help out on their journey to England, but honestly even if I had plenty of time available I do not know if I would accept, not gives me great confidence about their ability to marinate, well-to-skin ... I do not know what we would have fun in the Bay of Biscay early autumn! maybe I would have accompanied only to Gibraltar =)

The second boat was ... Hecate's twin! But this is still dedicated to its charter and skipper Eric, Marseilles, made me do a ride on board, but mostly I found that while at first he did not think much to the seaworthiness of the catamarans over monohulls in Cycladic area, the more reason with inquiries concerning a Wharram, after two years of charter Pahi had to change his mind on coming to consider it a great boat, quite capable of withstanding the Aegean Sea in all its conditions (hence my Tiki will be! small, of course ...).

The third was a real Tiki, a 38-foot anchor in the island of Milos Kraut! Unfortunately the crew was not exactly the greatest sympathy and although he's kicking around for about ten minutes I have offered to come aboard and we exchanged a couple of words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment