Friday, July 9, 2010

Dora The Explorer Waffle Iron

Color! As essential

No video or photos in those days. It seems that the forces have completely abandoned the glorious instrument of recovery, which, alas, is in the process of (dubious) repair.

But the song goes on, at least from a conceptual point of view!

Although still early to devote himself to paint, I'm starting to think about how you should see the Tiki in its final shape.

I threw down a couple combinations of colors, so, just to see the effect they did. (Nice Tamarra the background picture eh? There are only palm trees!)

not see the splash pool, but that will surely be white, I have no doubt about this.

For the sails do not know ... The set amaranth attracts me a lot, but also the white sails with the line colors do not look bad at all.

The hull will think blue, the red are still in doubt, but surely I will not yellow!

(green? No bad luck ...) Suggestions??



0 comments:

Post a Comment