Here I am, here I am, I'm alive eh!
Actually many have asked me how to do the work, and I'm glad someone reads my posts, but if you're so interested, then come to help me out! If the weather is bad on the weekends there are a secure) and sometimes in the evening after work ...
This month I have not posted new updates because the site did not proceed, but only for the fact that it was necessary to do a lot of small jobs, not "striking" but necessary. Give two coats of resin on the pieces of dunnage and mate, finally build a decent media for hull, start assembling the connecting beams, laminated finish on the glass fiber fillers ... So many little things to finish before putting new pieces on the boat!
finally a boat that works support
Fortunately, the weather gave me a hand, fall temperatures and snowfall in the mountains around me are certainly not regret being a sanding rather than put your feet to soak in the frozen lake.
Grigna (imbiancata!) and Resegone June 20
Regarding the Tiki finally the pieces of dunnage should all be in order and carefully resin, the next step will be to sew them to the hull and provide for plenty of filling. Now I have a place to keep your groceries: D
the middle panels have the "hole" the finger, the others are fixed
... a little 'dusty ...
As soon as I'll be rid of the floorboards I could fit the pool, then it will seem like a boat!
The blog address is: http://golettabianca.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment