The move has been successful;) it took all day to bring the Tiki and his "outfit" in the new residence.
The Tiki was resting in the attic of the house until today, when I uploaded are literally on their shoulders for long seven floors that separated him from the ground to put then on the roof of the car and bring in new home ...
I just hope I do not ever have to carry huge pieces of plywood on the roof of the car in the traffic of Milan, one feels a certain unease)
Tomorrow we move to more serious things, I could even get back to do some scull, we'll see!
There is also the lighting system and then have to provide housing for the heat lamp ...
and then I have to think where to put the bust that will portray who is hosting me so generously: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment